Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: so hello my people.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Happy Weekend to you all.


    I hope it's nice and relaxing for you. Cept you people who have to work. Then I hope you're slaving away. [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... heheh


    I had a class this morning and early afternoon...


    Then I went to McDonalds with Marcy and lil homie P....


    Then we went shopping.... nice drive...good talk......good shopping...


    and i only bought one thing....

    ahhhhh ...the sheeer willpower [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    argggg..i cleaned house all day..and when i say ALL day i mean it..gosh im tired..but my house sure looks great!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one of those who slaves away.....

    whos little homie p?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    am just getting home from work ~yawnnnnnnnnnnnns~

    Gets ready for my Sunday shift tomorrow [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •